What is a Course Pack ?
Course packs, also referred to as manuals or course readers, comprise whatever a professor, lecturer, or teaching assistant wants to use as a ‘personalized’ educational aid in the classroom. By taking advantage of the coursepack program, an instructor can choose from a wide variety of materials and resources, tailoring them to the specific needs and demands of their particular course.
We Provide Print, Digital, and Print / Digital Combo Course Packs.
What can be incorporated into a Course Pack ?
- Chapters from Books
- OER (Open Educational Resource)
- Author’s Original Material
- Case Studies
- Journals and Articles
- And Many More Options
Creating a Course Pack is Easy!
- Compile your readings and bibliography
- Send us your order (fill out the online form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit your materials to us .. if they are digital upload or email files. If they are books we send you a UPS label to scan in the material from your books and even pay to ship them back to you. It doesn’t cost you a single cent.